PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Name: ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U.
VAT NUMBER: B27791599
Address: AVDA. RAMIRO PASCUAL S/N NAVE C, 36213 – VIGO (PONTEVEDRA)
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors on the website of ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. or its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any doubts or questions raised by our visitors. It is our policy not to profile users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you submit to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not disclose your personal information to anyone, except those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal information in compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires that certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount must be provided to the Tax Agency.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY OCCUR. WE RECOMMEND YOU SEEK ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS).
In this sense, ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and in the event that we contract with third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g., by law);
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the address ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. attaching a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
- Phone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.
ITERA TÉCNICA, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or jurisprudential developments that may affect compliance with it.